The Size 4Me 65 convertible car seat helps in holding rear-facing infant weighing 4-40 lbs. It protects forward-facing infant in its 5-point harness weighing 20-65 lbs. The simple safe adjustment harness system automatically adjusts both the harness and head rest height. The convertible car seat also features InRight LATCH system for one-second LATCH attachment.
he car seat offers a removable head/body support for added comfort. It features three recline and two buckle positions to keep the child secure throughout the journey. The seat cover is machine washable. It has been tested to meet all the US safety standards. It weighs 19.34 lbs with an overall height of 26 inches.
The car seat has energy absorbing foam for better impact energy management. The car seat also features a cup holder for holding drinks. The car seat requires no batteries and hence no charging.
Item Weight: 23 pounds
Item model Number: 1903756
Product Dimensions:27 x 20.8 x 26 inches
Specification Met: certified frustration-free
- The car seat cover is machine washable. The metal and plastic parts can also be cleaned easily with a little soap and water.
- The car seat can be used for many years as it has a wide weight rating and can easily accommodate your child as it grows.
- It features automatic adjustment of both the harness and head rest height due to its safe harness adjustment system.
- The 5 point harness helps to get your baby in and out of the car seat effortlessly.
- The head and body support provides added comfort and is also easily removable.
- The car seat features three recline positions that help you decide right position for your child as your child grows.
- Some parents feel that the fabric of the car seat cover is itchy and a few have reported that it caused skin rashes to their babies.
- Some parents complained that it is a little difficult to get hold of how to tight the harness.
- The cup holder takes only standard sized cups and not all the sizes of cup will fit in the cup holder.
- Some parents complained that crotch buckle could not be extended at all but could be moved out.
- The removable head rest has been reported to be useless by a few parents.
- A few parents complained that the buckles take a little longer to be opened. The harness straps also caused discomfort as they are not padded according to a few parents.