Graco My Ride 70 Convertible Car Seat- My Ride 70 convertible car seat offers a minimum weight recommendation of 5 pounds and a maximum weight recommendation of 40 pounds in the rear-facing position.
It further provides a minimum weight recommendation of 20 pounds and a maximum weight recommendation of 70 pounds. The car seat is 45 inches tall. It weighs merely 15.2 pounds.
It is composed of cotton, metal, and plastic. EPS safety foam provides enhanced security to the baby.
The car seat features two cup holders on both sides. It is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatricians that the child must be in a rear-facing position in the car seat until he is above two years old.
The car seat cover is machine washable while the metal and plastic parts can be wiped with a wet cloth for cleaning. It features 5 point harness, armrest and a reclining seat.
- Item Weight: 19.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 31 x 21 x 19 inches
In order to unbuckle the harness, you need to simply lift the lever and loosen the harness by pulling the shoulder harness straps. Now pull the top of the buckle, bring it towards the child abdomen, and press it in at the top of the button.
Pull tongues out of the buckle. The car has been tested to meet US safety standards. The car has side impact tested for enhanced safety and security.
- The car seat is light in weight and hence it is quite easy to move it in and out of the car.
- It offers a very easy installation process.
- The car seat comes with a one-year warranty claim
- The car seat cover is machine washable and the metal and plastic parts can be wiped to clean them.
- It is quite economical and is equipping with almost all features as well along with guaranteed safety.
- As it can carry up to 70 pounds, the car seat doesn’t become useless as your baby grows.
- The idea of having two cup holders is impractical for some parents as they say they only need one cup holder for a drink and not two.
- Parents complain that the car seat is not very comfortable and not padded enough for longer journeys. However, placing a cushion or a pillow resolves the issue easily.
- It is very difficult to pull the harness straps in the rear position in the beginning.
- Some parents complained that their baby cries a lot when putting in the car seat for the first few times. That perhaps has nothing to do with the seat but the kid learning to sit on its own in a car.